Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New WEBSITE! and post about QUILT MARKET!

Dear friends, comrades, country men, etc.,

So, my little sister, BECCA, and I have been busy. Busy as beavers, one might say.

We created a new website with our forces combined. Becca did most of the decorating and uploading fun. We even have a "PRESS" and "ABOUT" page. Wow. I think it's very exciting. Perhaps you will too.

Here tis:



In case you've tried to go to melimba.com, you'll notice that site isn't up and running anymore. One day I'll get all the quirks worked out to direct THAT site to our new one. But for now, if you want to know about some of the projects we're working on, or see some of the creative things we've been up to, you can go there. We're even starting to blog over there too.

So, if you don't care about things like SCORPIANS, babies, finger painting, house selling, and my normal everyday life---feel free to go to this new site instead for all things crafty, fabric-eee, and such. I won't be offended if you're TOTALLY OVER hearing about Utah trips and the like. :) And, since many of you might not be super into seeing 80 million photos from Quilt Market, I thought I'd spare you and post them over there. Win, win. I think.

Kneader's lunch break in the car during QUILT MARKET. I dream of that place so often. I wish they had some in Texas...

photo taken by me at quilt market---this was Liesl's booth from Oliver + S. She's amazing.

In fact, if you care to know what the International Quilt Market was like, feel free to hop on over! (by the way, I started the post, and then Becca finished it---so in case you get confused in knowing who was writing, you'll know the 411!)


Also, feel free to look around to see some of the prints we've been working on to put in our ETSY shop (which is needing our new logo too). We're going to keep the web address the same: www.melimba.etsy.com ...but now it will feature work from BOTH Becca and Me.


Also, if you need to get your hands on some of our "Rainy Day and Monday" fabric, we have some left in our shop that you can purchase.

So, there you have it.
That's what we've been up to for the last little while.
enjoy!

3 comments:

BETH said...

Very, very cool.
Loved all the story about the scorpion.
Made my Saturday morning totally entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun!!! Congrats on your new website!! :D

elements: overexposed said...

Congrats! I can't wait to check it out...so I'll do that right after I finish here. Also, LOVIN' the name! You creative cats are awesome!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...