Well team, I have some exciting news.
Ready, set, go!
* Have you ever heard of the blog, True Up? I've been a follower for a while now (we're talking years, people)... and guess who emailed me a few days ago? Yes, that would be the author, Kim. She wanted to do an interview with Becca and I about our fabric line, and of course, we said, "YES!" I'm still reeling that she contacted us. !!!
Guess what is on her blog right now? That very same interview! We're dying, of course, because this blog is a BIG thing in the fabric world. Who knew this little line of fabric could provide such cool opportunities for us!?! Not I!
Anyway, to see the interview go here. And, if you comment over there, you have a chance to win fat quarters from every piece in our line! NICE! So, feel free to head on over there. And, wow, are we long winded or what? Feel free to skim the interview. We are lame (and it shows!).
* In other news, I've been creating a bunch of those "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" cards for people. My friend, Bekah, suggested I put it on my etsy site, and we've been busy with that ever since. Here are a few different dresses some of the brides have asked for:
* Okay, more news... I decided to purchase a fun dress pattern from this blog, MADE. Have you guys ever seen all the crazy darling things this girl whips up? I've heard from different sources that these dresses are fairly un-complicated to make---but I've never attempted them before. Instead of trying to "wing-it" on my own, I decided to buy a pattern to help. I'll let you know how they turn out! Below is an image from her blog of the different dresses featured. Love them all.
* This guy, Tony Horton, is killing us.
Aaron and I may or may not have started P90X----ok. we did. Our trash is getting kicked. We are finding muscles that we never knew existed. The YOGA video is so hard, I wanted to cry. Literally. The yoga one, especially, is so S-L-O-W! Are you honestly supposed to hold the poses for THAT long? boo. killer boo. I kept telling Aaron last night that I needed an attitude adjustment. In the end, we finished the workout, all 1 hour and 30 minutes, but I swear, it was the longest hour and thirst minutes of my LIFE! Wish us luck as we huff and puff along.
* Tillie's birthday is rapidly approaching, and I am in denial. No way will she be two. NO WAY. She is so darling... Aaron and I think we are obsessed with our kids. Is that a crime?
Here are some shots from the crazy blue bonnets EVERYwhere around town... (the pink dress of Tillie is from her Nana 'Nise for Easter. She loved it. I'll save the other pictures of the rest of the crew for later).
FYI... you can click these pictures below to see them bigger. gotta love ALL those blue bonnets. And, Matilda looks pretty sweet too.
* Do you love that Aaron actually posted again? Me too. Just so you know, there are about a ZILLION more photos that those knuckle-head boys took. And, they ALL happen to be on my computer. Guess who's gonna be posting a PART 2 of their BOYS trip? me.
so there is the news. done for now.