Monday, October 15, 2007

Thanks for the baby comments.

(my nephews)


I loved reading the comments from those of you that left them about having babies. It was great to hear some of the different reasons for having kids, "It is like Mozart never writing music or Rachel Ray never cooking!" or "We wanted baby because we think that they are really cute and funny. :)"

I think you should take a look at the comments people left about why they think other people have babies/ why they themselves have babies if you haven't already.

My mom wasn't able to take the gospel out of the question... she's really good at being really good. Both Melissa and my mom really didn't like this game and didn't like me saying that people do it out of selfishness, but I still think that is a major reason. Selfishness just doesn't sound like the right word. Oh well!

Thanks for playing everybody!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...