Wednesday, January 30, 2013

California Vacation, Jan 2013



Well, Tillie found my phone. And we were bored at the airport. So, I give you the many faces of Matilda Mae. A great way to start off a vacation post, no?  We're on our way to CALIFORNIA! Everyone is gearing up for the flight! Benny was happy just prior to take off---that's something! And the kids? They were thrilled to check out the flight info pamphlet. 

 We got to hotel, slept, and then ventured out to the beautiful Getty Museum.

 





 Next up, the BEACH! In hindsight, we probably should have just brought the swimsuits, but these kids didn't mind getting their clothes messy. :) Get ready for a TON of pictures, because there were just too many good ones!
 Aaron with shades AND without!
Benny? Oh, he's just happy to be here! :)
I know, I know. There are a lot of just me and Benny---but I never get good pictures with the kids, so I'm capitalizing on it right now. Sue me!



 Benny touching the ocean for the first time. I think he's confused! haha!
 All in all, it was a LOVELY and BEAUTIFUL day in Southern California. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...