Thursday, February 24, 2011

another great video(s)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't have a legit post ready to rock, but I just finished watching ANOTHER great video that Aaron passed along to me (he's the best, really).
I had to post it. RIGHT THIS MINUTE.
I love these kind of people that create beautiful things like this. I can't imagine the time it would take to create!
**EDIT: For some TOTALLY WEIRD reason, if you are viewing this post via Google Reader, then you'll notice that this first video i'm posting below says its about 3 men vs. 15 lions or something equally crazy. THAT IS NOT the video I was hoping to post. Feel free to click to see the ACTUAL post to view the "Organizing the Bookcase" video.
way weird.


And, the music kind of reminded me of this great little video that Becca and a ton of others posted in months past, but it's just so darn fun. Enjoy. I hope that one day Aaron and I can re-enact such a display. Maybe if we start practicing now...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...