Sunday, September 6, 2009

what a toodle noodle.

dear reader.

well, here we are. yet again, playing the same tune we've played before.
if you haven't figured it out by now, posting pictures of matilda mae has been my fall back these last few times. and, it will continue to happen, so there you have it. but, when she's so cute and hanging out with me in the kitchen, I can't help but snap a few.

I miss Aaron. But, in a good way. Not a "don't you ever dare leave home again with out me" way. :) He's been gone the entire weekend, but for good reason.

Aaron is in the BIG-D (aka dallas) on his way home with some of his favorite buddies from his life (they've known each other since elementary, and have been best friends ever since. no joke). ANYWAY, four of the best friends were able to FLY down to Tejas to spend some male bonding time and cheer on the cougs of BYU. Pretty crazy.

Let's just say, when three of them arrived in San Antonio Friday night (Scott met them in Dallas), they picked up right where they had left off. I swear, I could see them all as 10 year olds. It was great.

I talked to Aaron yesterday on the phone BEFORE the big game, and asked him how it was all going. He said something along the lines of, "I think this is one of the best days of my life." And, the game hadn't even happened yet. Wow. They must have had fun.

Here's ONE picture I found on Facebook from Mark's older brother. I hope it's okay I copied it and put it on here. Keep your fingers crossed.
But, get a load of those happy mugs. If that isn't true elation, I don't know what is. And, where is Blake in this photo??
p.s. Blake and Mandi did a GREAT job on the t-shirts. Go team Taylor, go!

More pictures are to follow. This you can be sure of. I know I took like 15 pictures of them posin' it up before they left to Dallas. And, they will be a treat to behold. Of this, I am sure.

Anyway, I'm posting these next few of Tillie differently than I normally do. I'm not quite sure if I'll like it, but we'll see.







1 comment:

alpineavery said...

I was missing you after our short visit earlier this evening so decided to see if you updated your blog and voila, You had!! Love watching your family!! Thanks. K'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...