Thursday, November 16, 2006

first timer here...


I heard blogging is awesome and so here I am blogging. Ok ok... really I'm just looking for an excuse to be doing something other than schoolwork! And I thought this was a good picture of me.

Well, I'm hoping the whole world starts blogging and we can link to each other's pages and we can see everyone having so much fun and the world will just be a great place. Melissa and I have more fun than anyone should, we are always going out to eat at Rudy's http://rudysbbq.com - It is so finger lickin' good.

Melissa works all the time and brings home the bacon while I go to school and play with wax (building teeth). Hopefully this post was a shorty but a goody for everyone, love you all!

1 comment:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Hurruh for Aaron! Way to get into the spirit of blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...