Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How 'bout you? you? you?" feb 28, 2012

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy that Aaron has a week-day off?  Working Saturdays does have it's perks.  One cool day at the end of February, we decided to head down to the Dallas Zoo.  
We were happily impressed with the zoo and, of course, the kids were in heaven.  
Enjoy the photo dump!

how uncomfortable is this pose below?  So tricky for a giraffe to get some grub, apparently!
Okay, so I took a lot of photos of the giraffes.  Sorry, they are one of my most favorite animals, so I kept clicking!  I think they are so fascinating!
this was the creepiest little animal. I can't remember the name, but it was creepy but darling at the same time.
in case you couldn't tell, they were in LOOOVE with the monkey sculptures.

these kids love to climb.  perhaps they are part monkey too?
happy family having happy times at the zoo.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...