Wednesday, November 4, 2009

we have a winner!!

Instead of putting your names into a hat, I decided to go ahead and use this dandy little device on Random.org. Don't worry, for you who did Facebook and Blog posts, I made sure to assign you specific numbers at the end of the comment section---so we were definitely fair. And, looky looky. It looks like it was LUCKY NUMBER 7!

Come on down, Patrice, you are the winner!

Blogger Patrice said...

My favorite is the Walt Whitman...I love the flowers!!! My 2nd fav is the Merry Christmas. You are amazing and I want your printer!!!

November 2, 2009 9:30:00 AM CST


Okay, you don't need to COME anywhere! I'll get the print to YOU! You have won your favorite print, the Walt Whitman quote. Nice pick, girl.

To the rest of you who entered and gave me some feedback---GRACIAS!! That is so great to hear your thoughts. I'm definitely going to be doing more of these give-aways in the future, because I think it is SO much fun!! I feel like Santa Claus in NOVEMBER! :)

Anyway, congrats. And, thanks again to everyone else who helped spread the word. Hope you all have a WACKY WEDNESDAY!

IMG_2510


Speaking of Wacky... We pretended like it was Wacky Hair Day at school---wait, I mean, at home. Tillie's hair is getting longer and I've been trying to decide whether or not to trim it or pull it back out of her eyes each day. Here's what she looked like. Maybe a little TOO wacky. But, darling, none-the-less.

IMG_2536

IMG_2535

IMG_2527


is it me, or when her hair is pulled back doesn't she look like she if FOUR years old? Oh my.

IMG_2541

IMG_2556

I just love her cute little rear-end. And, how great are these jeans? Man, little clothes on little bums. Too cute.

IMG_2589

IMG_2572

Cheers to you all! Thanks again!

5 comments:

emily snyder said...

hmmm . . . i'm thinking she MUST be her mother's daughter! she is sooo shy of the camera and LOVES to cheese it! not to mention, she is a beauty to boot.

Kristen said...

I was totally going to do this but this week has already started off busy that I barely had time to do the dishes. Dang. The moment we could put piggies in Lily's hair we rushed her over to target for that $10 package or whatever to mark the occasion. I know getting your kids pics done at Target is a little passé, but it's cheap and fast!

Patrice said...

I am so excited! I NEVER win anything!!! Thank you Melissa, I can't wait to get my print!

racharooo said...

Crap, I missed the contest.
But that cute kid with wacky hair made me feel better.

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

ok I remember thinking max was SO cute with the diaper sticking out of the pants and what not. She is totally a doll. I felt like he was so big in summer time with no onsies to hide it. I am so excited to play with you in a week

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...