Saturday, August 25, 2007

this is me, updating our blog.

well, I took a look in my history book and realized, wow, I haven't posted for a long time. Even more, I haven't checked my email in a few days. What is going on? Is this Melissa-esque? I think not. Weird. Sorry team. I guess I am becoming that word...hmmm...what is it? oh, busy. Sheesh. Lo siento (for all my non-bi-lingual friends, that means "I'm sorry" in spanish).

what's new? why am I not making time for these normal "essentials" in my life? :) well, the fact that Seminary starts Monday (dom dom dommmm---can you picture me saying/singing that?). The fact that I'm heading over to the new store (for those of you who don't know the ins and outs of my life, I have been working at a stationery store as their graphic designer for the last year, and the owner is opening up a new store and I get to go and be there in a brand new space and be the graphic designer over there). This next week we are going to be unpacking boxes, organizing and literally, "setting up shop". And then, just life. You know? Sometimes it can get crazy in a "blink of an eye". (i feel like I am using so many colloquial-isms today).

I mean, it is 5:40 a.m. right this minute. I have been awake since 4:37 a.m. Don't feel bad, I don't. Actually, it is kind of nice being up so early and being able to do whatever I want, because normally, I would be asleep. It's just one of those times where you wake up because you have so much going on in your mind. I'm sure you've experienced the same thing. It's a nice thing to use the brain more than I normally do. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a few lines. Say, "hey!" and apologize that it has been a while. I know what it's like to click on the blog link and say, "Come on, update your page already!"

Before I leave, I wanted to give a personal SHOUT OUT to Adam, Aaron's brother. He just got home on Thursday from Brasil (they spell it that way down in South America, so I should too). :) Even though I was asleep when Aaron was talking to him and the rest of the family that night (mind you it was 8:45 ish p.m.---see I told you that I'm not normal right now), I am so glad that he is home and the Wood family is complete for a minute. So, Bienvenidos Adam! That is in spanish, not portuguese, sorry...but it's all I know. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for keeping me entertained! I must say that I was glad to open your page and not have to say, "come on, update your blog already!".
So, Jeramy is joining you in the seminary ranks so I am thinking that you should start posting exciting lesson plan ideas! Maybe then I can have a personal seminary study time too!
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...