Saturday, June 30, 2007

rainy days and pools...

So, I thought you might want to see some more from our Jamaican adventure...enjoy.
view from our hostel porch.




ok. that is all the photos I feel like waiting for at the moment.

Who knew that we would have a bunch of chlorine and shock treatment in our garage? Not I. Too bad that the weather has been extremely wet these last few days and we can't be bathing beauties in the pool. Guess how many gallons of water it holds at 80% capacity (that's what the spec's say) ? Ok...I'll tell you, 1779 gallons. Thanks to the good people at SAWS (San Antonio Water System).


I really don't have much to say right now...other than the fact that I am eating some Delicious Grandma Sycamore's bread with homemade strawberry jam. In the background the Dixie Chicks are playing "Soldier's coming home" (or whatever the title is).

OH! We found out this morning that Kirstin, Aaron's cute sister that is my age, just had her baby last night. !!! They named him Max (can't remember middle name) Starr. Pretty cute. She wasn't due until July 7th and we were all excited to think that he could be born on 07.07.07...but alas, we'll take the kiddo early! :) There will be more on the baby that apparently looks exactly like a mini Klinton (her husband).


All's I'm saying is this...Life is good. And, I wanted to give a shout out to ya'll to say, "Heeeyyy!"
So, hey.
Have a happy Saturday.

2 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

All's i'm saying is your cute! Thanks for sharing about life. Hey shout out to kirsten and klinton...congrats on the baby!

PS HOW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE GRANDMA SYCAMORE BREAD!!! Mail ORder your bread, do ya? Whatever it is, you're going to have to share that trick with me once we leave from dear ole' utah.

Cairen said...

oh.. it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I love the pool!!! I could see Seth and I doing something like that...
To answer your questions, we are in Las Vegas while my husband goes to Law School. He will be starting his second year this fall.
Andrew is Seths cousin... they are best buds!! how do you know andy?
Well good hearing from you!
see ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...