Saturday, March 22, 2008

my funny family

ok, enough of me on the blog... let's focus outward.
Aaron is on a "Man Adventure" with Mike Babcock fishing in the wilderness right now. Apparently Mike was going to bring his camera so they could (and I quote) "man up the blogging world." I love it. I know you are looking forward to the pictures as much as I am.

Oh, another thing I love about this Man Adventure was when Mike called to tell Aaron what time they would be picking him up, Aaron said, "I've got my tackle box ready to go." After he hung up, I asked, "Uhhh, you have a tackle box?" and with that he proceeded to show me his single-serving-plastic-yogurt-container filled with little fishing flies and toilet paper (you know, so they won't bounce around). That was his tackle box. Love that. I wish them all the best!


I was looking around on my family's website that my dad set up looking for a specific picture and happened upon this little lovely (or just watch below).

I couldn't help but laugh my head off. I'd seen it before, but it was a treat to see it again. My cousin Hailee is in Italy serving a mission for our church. It was her birthday and everyone was putting together little clips for a dvd they were going to send her. This was from our family. (P.S. Hailee writes the BEST emails from her mission.... I laugh SO hard from each one!) Above is a picture of Hailee, Emily (my older sister) & Becca (my younger sister).



Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to the Snyder fam. Lots of love to you crazy bunch. (p.s. I don't know where Jesse was in this video, but I know he LOVES to sing that song. so sad he AND i both missed it).

4 comments:

Epicurean Style said...

Love that family of yours! You guys are so great. This video is too funny. Also, the writing creatively must run in the family......pretty sure you have that skill too. I love reading your blog, with your witty comments and humorous views on life. You are so great! Thanks for being my friend. PS I know we need to talk live and I have a great reason for why we haven't yet, but I promise we will talk soon. Maybe tomorrow, for a moment. I'll give you a call. I sure love you and hope that Aaron's Man-venture went without a hitch. Can't wait to see the pictures!

annie and jared said...

i have one word, "WOW". i always knew the snyders were wonderful, but the music talent.. truly wonderful! this is halarious, i love your fam. i am glad that you found comfort in my words about not sleeping. it was always nice for me to hear people be positive about their life as a mom when i was pregnant, it really is amazing and i know you are going to be the BEST mom melissa, can't wait to see her cute face. hope you aren't too miserable this last trimester, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position is quite the adventure isn't it?

Daniel Walker said...

Aaron-
Hey man, We are getting excited about going to Texas. It was kinda a tough decision but I think that the quality of life there while I'm in school will be great. Are you at UTHSC? I interviewed there, but they havent made a final decision on me I guess. Well, thanks for the post bro.

Mike and Kelly said...

The blogging world has officially been "manned" up! I updated my blog today. If you want pictures send me an email and I'll send them to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...